Professional & Acute Salt Lake City Criminal Defense Attorneys
Criminal Defense Strategies
Our lawyers At Larsen, Larsen, Nash & Larsen treat every client with the utmost respect, regardless of the allegations or charges they face. We understand the consequences of a criminal conviction far outweigh the initial penalties. These consequences can be severe and have lifelong effects; making it difficult to gain employment, purchase a home or apply for a loan.
As your criminal defense lawyers, it is our job to establish the dynamic legal defense you are entitled to. Thus, actively supporting you while defending your rights and achieving the best possible outcome. When you first come to our Salt Lake City criminal defense law firm, we review your current or impending allegations and the additional information on your case. These details include:
- The conditions regarding your apprehension
- Any documents pertaining to your case or history, including warrant and prosecuting documentation
- Substantial evidence the state is planning to use in your trial
- Signed depositions or recorded interviews or confessions
- Any additional related material
Weighing Your Options
With any criminal case, we work to explain and review all your options to the best of our abilities. Whether the case is in regards to a theft, DUI, domestic violence offenses, sex offenses, or any other felony or misdemeanor, we evaluate all risks and make quick and accurate decisions to create the best defense strategy. Your criminal defense attorney from Larsen, Larsen, Nash & Larsen considers the following information when developing a course of action:
- Any information obtained while investigating the case
- Evidence that may establish reasonable doubt regarding your guilt
- Evidence that acquits you or disproves the prosecution’s case
- Expert advice from outside sources
- Any other evidence that is relevant to the case
Depending on the existing evidence and the direction you choose to take, it may be possible to negotiate a plea bargain. Thus, eliminating your risk of a serious penalty in an opposing trial verdict. In some situations, it is more beneficial to go to trial. Whatever your decision may be, Larsen, Larsen Nash & Larsen are here to assist you in every step of the legal process. Additionally, even when an appeal is necessary, our team is prepared to uphold the law to the highest standard.
Need A Salt Lake City Criminal Defense Attorney? We Are Prepared To Be Your Advocate.
At Larsen, Larsen, Nash & Larsen, our attorneys are ready to develop effective plans for clients faced with criminal charges. To learn more, call (801) 964-1200 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.