Criminal Justice Attorney
- Experienced attorney serving all of Salt Lake County
- A local attorney that is close by- fast and helpful service
- Best Lawyer available in the state of Utah
- A criminal attorney seeking justice for clients
Regardless of the charges our clients face, we treat each of them with the utmost respect. Being charged with a criminal conviction can have severe consequence with lifelong effects that we want to minimize as much as possible. No matter what charges you face, our attorneys are here to help. Some of the criminal cases we take on are, domestic violence, traffic offenses, theft defense, felony and misdemeanors, and drug crimes.
Personal Injury Attorney
- Get the support you need and deserve for all of your personal injury cases
- Affordable Legal advice for car accidents, wrongful death & premises liability
- Expert knowledge from years of court experience
- Loyal attorneys who fight lawsuits for their clients' rights
Our successful case history is based on the integrity and experience of our personal injury attorneys. Our personal injury cases include brain & spinal injuries, wrongful death, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck and bus accidents & premises liability. Achieving the best possible outcome for our clients is the goal of ours as we work hard to provide the services needed.
Lawyer in Salt Lake County
- Professional lawyers serving West Jordan and the surrounding Salt Lake area
- Our Smart ways to fight cases and provide the best solutions
- Best Lawyers in West Jordan, Utah
- Our West Jordan lawyers are ready to serve you today
At Larsen, Larsen, Nash & Larsen, our team of lawyers is available to provide quality service to our clients. We have top lawyers from all over the state working at Larsen Nash. We provide support in the areas of Criminal Defense, estate planning, and personal injury, and we have the experience we need to win in court.
- Get the Right representation with Larsen, Larsen, Nash & Larsen
- Top rated attorneys available to you
- Our team is able to defend even the hardest cases
At Larsen, Larsen, Nash & Larsen, our lawyers are supportive and attentive. Our firm has expanded into one of Utah’s most prominent law firms since the beginning in 1983. This expansion allows us to offer comprehensive services in a wide array of legal fields. You will find lawyers with high standards of professionalism and ethics. We take pride in the trusting relationships we build with our clients.
- Dependable lawyers serving the Wasatch Front
- Affordable Utah lawyer
- Experienced in all Salt Lake County laws
- West Jordan City attorney with the knowledge and experience you need
Many of us at some point in our lives will need legal services. The attorneys at Larsen Nash are experienced in a vast array of services to provide whatever legal help you need. Our team is professionally trained and licensed to help with legal problems. We advise people about their legal rights and options, prepare legal documents and represent people in courts and government agencies.
- Valuable insight for your estate planning needs
- Affordable fees that fit your budget
- Real estate attorney serving West Jordan and surrounding areas
Our Salt Lake City estate planning attorneys assist in the proper structuring and handling of your personal matters and financial affairs. We offer health care and financial directives, assistance in creating living trusts and wills, and medical and financial powers of attorney. Planning ahead will give you peace of mind, and you can count on our estate planning lawyers to walk you through it all.
West Jordan, UT
West Jordan was settled in 1848 and became a city in 1941. It was named after the Jordan River, as it lies on the western banks. With its mixed economy, West Jordan is a rapidly growing suburb of Salt Lake City. It is the fourth most populous city in the state. In the early years, West Jordan based its economy on mining mills and agriculture. In 1851 a leather tannery was constructed. It was the first one built west of the Mississippi River. Archibald Gardner built one of the first area's sawmills in the heart of West Jordan. His collection of mills and houses, now historic, has since been renovated into a specialty shopping district widely known as Gardner Village.
Today West Jordan is home to over 3,000 businesses, 113,699 residents, and 48 parks. Nestled in the foothills of the majestic Oquirrh Mountains is The Kennecott Copper Mine, which has been renamed the Bingham Canyon Mine and has been declared a National Historic Landmark since 1966 due to its heritage. It also has the claim to fame of being the largest man-made excavation on earth. The mine has been in operation since 1906 and is still in working order to this day, extracting copper from the earth. It is definitely one of the top things to see and do in West Jordan. Among others is the Schorr Art Gallery, West Jordan Symphony, Jordan Landing Shopping Center, Conservation Garden Park, and Veterans Memorial Park. This is just the tip of the iceberg of what is waiting for you in West Jordan, Utah.
Larsen Larsen Nash & Larsen
2974 West 3500 South
Salt Lake City, Utah
City Of West Jordan Utility Billing
8000 S. Redwood Road
West Jordan, UT
Rocky Mountain Power
PO Box 25308
Salt Lake City, UT
Telephone: (801) 237-2293
Toll-free: (888) 221-1070
PO Box 45841
Salt Lake City, UT
Toll-free: (800) 323-5517
Emergency (24-hour service): (800) 767-1689