Criminal Justice Attorney
- Experienced attorney serving all of Tooele County
- A local attorney that is close by- fast and helpful service
- Best Lawyer available in the state of Utah
- A criminal attorney seeking justice for clients
We treat every client with the utmost respect at Larsen, Larsen, Nash & Larson, regardless of the charges they face. We know the consequences of a criminal conviction can be severe. These consequences can also have lifelong effects. Some of our Criminal cases include Drug crimes, DUI defense, domestic violence, traffic offenses, theft defense, felony and misdemeanors, and juvenile defense. Our attorneys can help you no matter the offense.
Personal Injury Attorney
- Get the support and compensation you deserve for all of your personal injury cases
- Affordable Legal advice for car accidents, wrongful death & premises liability
- Expert knowledge from years of court experience
- Loyal attorneys who fight lawsuits for their client's rights
Our team of legal attorneys has the integrity and experience needed to have successful case history. We continue to work hard to provide the best possible outcome and service to our clients. Our personal injury cases include brain & spinal injuries, wrongful death, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck and bus accidents, and premises liability.
- Professional lawyers serving Tooele and the surrounding Salt Lake area
- Our Smart ways to fight cases and provide the best solutions
- Best Lawyers in Tooele Utah
- Our Tooele lawyers are ready to serve you today
Our team of lawyers at Larsen, Larsen, Nash & Larsen are available to provide quality service to our clients. We have top lawyers from all over the state working at Larsen Nash and we have the experience we need to win in court. We provide support in the areas of Criminal Defense, estate planning, and personal injury.
- Dependable lawyers serving Tooele county
- Affordable Utah lawyer
- Experienced in all Tooele county laws
- Tooele city attorney with the knowledge and experience you need
Depending on your situation or the existing evidence and the direction you choose to take, it might be possible to obtain a plea bargain. This could eliminate any risk of a serious penalty during a trial. In certain situations, it is better to go to trial than receive a plea bargain. Larsen, Larsen Nash & Larsen are ready to assist you throughout the entire legal process even when an appeal is needed. Our legal team is always ready.
- Valuable insight for your estate planning needs
- Affordable fees that fit your budget
- Real estate attorney serving Tooele County and surrounding areas
Whether you need A living will, Living trust, last will & Testament, or power of attorney, Larsen, Larsen, Nash & Larsen can handle all your estate planning needs. Rely on us to help you prepare for the future and take care of your family affairs.
- Not the typical Cheap lawyer-quality service at a fraction of the cost
- Tough on Crime but empathetic and supportive to clients
- Hard cases are no match for our qualified team of lawyers
Our law firm serves the residents of Tooele County and throughout Utah. We provide honest and reliable advice. Our initial consultation is free and we will use our best judgment to help you with your situation. We care about our clients and the lives they live. We try our best to help you gain your freedom back.
Tooele Utah is a town located in Tooele County just to the East of the Oquirrh mountains. Tooele valley was first used as a grazing area for cattle owners from the Utah Valley. Original settlers inhabited Tooele valley in 1849. They first built a sawmill, and then called the city “E.T. city” after the Latter Day Saint leader, ET Benson. The town was officially founded in 1850, and it was known as “Tuilla” and later was transformed to Tooele. The Great Salt Lake Desert covers most of Tooele County and the other part is covered in cities from the Salt Lake City Metropolitan area. Tooele County was identified as the county with the highest job growth since 2000. More recently, the population increased to 58,218 in the last 2010 census. Tooele offers a place to live for residents seeking more affordable land and a less populated area. Tooele feels like it is out in the middle of nowhere, offering more of a country feel and at the same time giving the convenience of living just 30 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City. The short commute makes it a very appealing place to live for many people. Tooele offers museums, history, motor racing, recreational activities, as well as fun events at the Deseret Peak Conference. There is always something new going on, making it exciting and it keeps people coming back. Tooele is definitely a town to visit and more people are calling it home.
Larsen Larsen Nash & Larsen
2974 West 3500 South
Salt Lake City, Utah
Tooele City Corporation
90 North Main Street
Telephone: (435) 843-2100
Blue Stakes of Utah
PO Box 1517
Telephone: (800) 662-4111
Rocky Mountain Power
PO Box 25308
Salt Lake City, UT
Telephone: (801) 237-2293
Toll-free: (888) 221-1070
PO Box 45841
Salt Lake City, UT
Toll-free: (800) 323-5517