Criminal Justice Attorney
A Taylorsville Attorney You Can Count On
- Top-rate justice for any crime
- Best attorney in Taylorsville
- Reliable Criminal Justice lawyer
- Professional DUI Attorney to handle your case
- Knowledgeable Criminal Justice Attorney in SLC
- Best theft defense in Salt Lake County
- DUI defenseTaylorsville
The criminal defense lawyers at Larsen Larsen Nash and Larsen have more than 50 years of experience litigating major cases. They have the resources to investigate your claim, hire the necessary experts, and get you the justice that you deserve. We defend our clients in the areas of theft defense, domestic violence, DUI Taylorsville, criminal defense, traffic offense, expungement, criminal law, felony charges, misdemeanor charges, cocaine possession, marijuana possession, drug crimes, drunk driving, and DUI charges.
Personal Injury Attorney
Renown Attorney for Personal Injury in Salt Lake County
- An affordable attorney for personal injury
- Dependable lawyer if injured in an accident
- Close Law Firm with a focus on personal injury
- Cheap Taylorsville attorney
- Valuable information for your case
Suffering an injury can be a life-altering experience, and looking for reparations within our legal system can be confusing and frustrating. You can rest assured that we will make the process as easy as possible, and deal with it all so you don’t have to. Our personal injury claims include wrongful death, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck and bus accidents, premises liability, brain & spinal chod injuries.
Taylorsville Lawyer Serving Utah
- Your Taylorsville Lawyer
- A lawyer for the entire family
- Effective solutions for any case
- Friendly service to get you through
- Right lawyer to fit your needs
At one time or another throughout your life, you may need a lawyer. It can be a very daunting and frustrating task. No matter what you are experiencing, you can count on the Taylorsville Utah lawyers at Larsen Nash to take care of all your legal needs.
Providing Criminal Defense, Criminal Law, and Estate Planning Services
- Open Legal Services in Salt Lake County
- A tough lawyer for your tough case
- Difficult situations made easy
- Great lawyer in your area
- Utah’s best Law Firm for necessary Legal Services
We take a proactive approach with our Utah legal services. Our attorneys become your advocate. We treat our clients’ concerns as though they were for our own family. We take the time to get to know the need of our clients and how to best serve them. The better we know them, the better we can anticipate their needs and potential legal issues before they arise.
Help Getting Your Family Estate In Order
- Probate attorney you can count on
- Nice attorneys to handle your estate
- Precise planning and documenting in our estate planning & trusts
- Knowledgeable attorney that will help you with your assets
- Plan your Living wills and living trusts with the best estate planning attorney
If you have any assets, even minimal assets – you should take the time to work with an experienced estate planning attorney. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail when it comes to your family’s estate. Take your questions and stress to the professionals, and explore our estate planning tools. Our services include a living will, a living trust, probate and probate process, last will & testament, and powers of attorney, (both financial and medical powers of attorney). We also help with health care and financial directives. We will help you get your financial affairs in order.
A Top Rated Firm in Taylorsville and Surrounding Areas
- Trusting law firm in Utah-We will handle any criminal law case
- Special attention to each case with our experienced staff
- Fantastic service for all your legal needs
- Loyal devotion, helping you through a tough time
The Taylorsville, Utah law firm of Larsen, Larsen Nash & Larsen has set a standard of excellence when it comes providing representation to our clients. Our law firm is structured and shaped to stay on the leading edge of issues that affect our clients throughout the state of Utah. We provide personalized service and tailor our approach to fit each individual.
The City of Taylorsville was incorporated on July 1, 1996, because of the vision of its citizens. Their vision was that of greater economic development and local control in community planning. Even though Taylorsville is one of Utah’s newer cities, the areas rich history goes back to 1848 when Joseph and Susanna Harker crossed over the Jordan River and founded the Taylorsville-Bennion areas.
Taylorsville is centrally located in the Salt Lake Valley, making it an ideal place to live and work. It has close and easy access to both main freeways, and the light rail system, and isn’t too far from Salt Lake International Airport. It is a good blend of residential area and businesses, with several large companies taking root in Taylorsville, such as American Express, Convergys, and Nelson Laboratories. The efforts of local businesses are helping Taylorsville to flourish. They are very supportive of community events, where they regularly offer money, time, and resources. The residents realize and appreciate the many contributions of the business community.
Taylorsville is the fifth largest city in the Salt Lake Valley, and the tenth in the state of Utah. The cities lifelong residents and new move-ins take pride in living here, as seen in the Annual Taylorsville Day Parade, Taylorsville Dayzz, and the overall look and feel of the community. Taylorsville has well-manicured golf courses, fun baseball parks, a skateboarding park, a swimming pool, and several community parks. Come to see why people move to Taylorsville and never leave.
Larsen Larsen Nash & Larsen
2974 West 3500 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
Taylorsville City Hall
2600 West Taylorsville Blvd | Taylorsville, UT | 84129
Telephone: (801) 963-5400
Rocky Mountain Power
PO Box 25308 | Salt Lake City, UT | 84125
Telephone: (801) 237-2293 | Toll-free: (888) 221-1070
PO Box 45841 | Salt Lake City, UT | 84139-0001
Toll-free: (800) 323-5517
Emergency (24-hour service): (800) 767-1689